The policy of The Shubert Organization, Inc. is to select, place, train and promote the best qualified individuals based upon relevant factors such as work quality, attitude and experience, so as to accord equal employment opportunity for all our employees in compliance with applicable local, state and federal laws. We do so without regard to non work-related factors such as race, color, religion/creed, sex, national origin, age, disability, citizenship, marital status, ancestry, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity, atypical cellular or blood trait, genetic information/genetic testing, familial status, liability for service in the armed forces of the United States, or an individual's military or veteran status. This equal opportunity policy applies to all Company activities, including but not limited to, recruiting, hiring, training, transfers, promotions, compensation practices, benefits and termination of employment.
TITLE: Receptionist/Office Assistant, Theatre Operations
WORK HOURS: Monday through Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. Must be able to work overtime when needed.
- Answer the main reception multi-line telephone system for the Shubert Organization and calls for two senior executives. Take detailed messages as required and deliver them promptly.
- Promptly greet and assist visitors in a warm yet professional manner.
- Effectively handle patron relations and answer general questions.
- Coordinate and fulfill donation requests.
- Schedule substitute Ushers and track Usher attendance.
- Prepare reports for Department management.
- Conduct inventory and order supplies for Department.
- Maintain kitchen area and replenish stock as needed.
- Special projects as assigned.
- Superior communication (both written and verbal) and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Word and Excel.
- Receptionist/office experience.
- Must be a self-starter with the ability to deal with unanticipated developments.
TITLE: Helpdesk Technician / Computer Operator and Jr. AIX/SAN Administrator
LOCATION: Hackensack, NJ Office
WORK HOURS: Off Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Wednesday through Saturday 9:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. Must be able to work overtime when needed.
- Provide helpdesk telephone support for a variety of problems: PC hardware and software; ticketing system software; web/internet server support; and voice/data communications.
- As necessary, track and dispatches call to the Technical Services Department.
- Proactively monitor operations systems.
- Oversee daily batch jobs and the on-line environments across all systems.
- Generate and print reports for various internal departments.
- Perform system backups, close-downs and crash recoveries.
- Assist with, and support the installation, configuration and maintenance of an AIX operating system and an EMC SAN.
- Completion of a technical school helpdesk program (or currently attending a program). AIX training is a plus.
- Minimum of 2 years helpdesk experience and some hands-on experience with AIX (or UNIX) a must.
- Superior communication and customer service skills.
- Good problem solving and attention to detail abilities.
- Must be able to effectively handle multiple tasks in a high-pressured environment.
TITLE: Staff Accountant
WORK HOURS: 9:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m. (Mondays through Fridays) plus overtime as required.
- Analyze and reconcile general ledger accounts
- Conduct investment portfolio analysis
- Perform weekly payroll audits
- Assist with the preparation and analysis of financial statements
- Conduct inventory control analysis
- Prepare bank reconciliations
- Processe accounts receivables and cash receipts
- Special projects as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance required
- 1-2 years experience in general ledger accounting a plus
- Familiarity with general accounting theory (tax, fixed assets, general ledger, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
- Superior communications (written and verbal) and interpersonal skills
- PC skills (Word and Excel)
We offer competitive salaries and a superior benefits package.
Please submit resumes to email@example.com for consideration.